Subscribe today to receive promotional offers, new release info and more!
I can see the huge advantage of the new method in the fact that the cold light is really cold and that we only have the visible part of the light and we do not any unnecessary heat," says Professor Petr Arenberger, Head of the Dermatovenerology Clinic of the Royal Vinohrady University Hospital in Prague.
Light Patch can be wrapped under the dressing, it is bandage itself which shines and the wound does not need to be re-bind over and over again in the hospital.
Prof. Petr Arenberger
the Eyes and
List of Clinical
Selection of clinical studies to the skin phototherapy principles as a background related to the functionality of cosmetic Lighting Patches:
4. Randhawa, Manpreet & Seo, InSeok & Liebel, Frank & Southall, Michael & Kollias, Nikiforos & Ruvolo, Eduardo. (2015). Visible Light Induces Melanogenesis in Human Skin through a Photoadaptive Response
Blue Light 414 mm (Akne Vulgaris)
8. Ash, Caerwyn & Harrison, Anna & Drew, Samantha & Whittall, Rebecca. (2015). A Randomised Controlled Study for the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris using High Intensity 414nm Solid State Diode Arrays. Journal of cosmetic and laser therapy : official publication of the European Society for Laser Dermatology.
Blue Light 475 mm (Bilirubinea)
10. Herschel Fein, Eric & Friedlander, Scott & Lu, Yang & Pak, Youngju & Sakai-Bizmark, Rie & M. Smith, Lynne & J. Chantry, Caroline & J. Chung, Paul. (2019). Phototherapy for Neonatal Unconjugated Hyperbilirubinemia: Examining Outcomes by Level of Care. Hospital Pediatrics.
Yellow Light 530 -590 mm (Blood Acceleration)
12. Tsai, Hsin-Yi & Huang, Kuo-Cheng & Hung, Min-Wei & Yang, Ching-Ching & Hsiao, Wen-Tse. (2014). The evaluation of blood flow velocity and heart rate by the frequency of oxygen saturation fluctuation in skin tissue. Conference Record - IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference.
13. Chen, Li & Xu, Zhongyi & Jiang, Min & Zhang, Cheng-Feng & Wang, Xuan & Xiang, Leihong. (2017). Light-emitting diode 585 nm photomodulation inhibiting melanin synthesis and inducing autophagy in human melanocytes. Journal of Dermatological Science.
14. Jiang, Fengyi & Zhang, Jianli & Xu, Longquan & Ding, Jie & Wang, Guang-xu & Wu, Xiaoming & Wang, Xiaolan & Mo, Chunlan & Quan, Z.J. & Guo, Xing & Zheng, Changda & Pan, Shuan & Liu, Junlin. (2019). Efficient InGaN-based yellow-light-emitting diodes. Photonics Research.
Green Light 500 -510 mm (Wound Healing)
18. Van Rixel, Vincent & Siewert, Bianka & Hopkins, Samantha & Askes, Sven & Busemann, Anja & Siegler, Maxime & Bonnet, Sylvestre. (2016). Green light-induced apoptosis in cancer cells by a tetrapyridyl ruthenium prodrug offering two: Trans coordination sites.
Red Light 620 mm (Anti Aging)
19. Baker, Anna. (2016). Light-emitting diode red light therapy: evidence base for aesthetic indications. Journal of Aesthetic Nursing.
20. Calderhead, R Glen & B. Vasily, David. (2016). Low-Level Light Therapy with Light-Emitting Diodes for the Aging Face. Clinics in Plastic Surgery.
Photothera Labs partners in phototherapy field: